Day of Surgery
- Arrive on time.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Wear comfortable shoes that are safe and sturdy for safe walking after surgery. You will be changing into a surgical gown for your procedure.
- Do not wear any jewelry (including body piercing and watches), makeup, lotion or fragrance.
- Do not bring any valuables with you.
- Bring your driver’s license, insurance cards, and form of payment with you.
- Wearing contact lenses is NOT advised.
- We will provide containers for removal dentures, bridgework, and hearing aids.