- You must have a responsible adult present to drive you home and to care for you following surgery.
- Your physician will provide post-operative instructions regarding diet, rest, exercise and medications. You will be provided with a written summary of these discharge instructions.
- A nurse from the center will call you the next business day after your surgery to check on your progress and discuss any questions you may have.
- Your care and well-being are our priority. We wish you a speedy recovery!
- If you have any unexpected problems, please call your doctor. If you have any emergency, please call 911 or Report to your nearest Emergency Department.