At the Orthopedic Surgery Center of Palm Beach County, the safety of our patients, families and communities we serve comes first. At all times, we adhere to the highest level of precautions and protocols in our practice to prevent the spread of infection, including COVID-19.
We are closely following COVID-19 communications from the CDC and we offer the following current guidelines for our patients.
- If you are healthy, there is no need to cancel your regularly scheduled procedure.
- If you are ill with flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and contact your physician’s office to reschedule your appointment.
We ask you to use your best judgement and caution surrounding upcoming appointments and to call us if you have any questions about your appointment or our protocols.
We are following the following screening steps for all patients that enter our facilities:
- All patients & caregivers entering the building must wear a face mask.
- Once you enter the building, you will have your temperature taken and complete a COVID-19 pre-screening form.
- Please note that while we are only asking patients to check-in, caregivers or parental guardians may accompany the patient to their appointment.
- Additional family members and friends will need to remain in their vehicles.
Please stay well!